Home » , , , , , , » Vanities - Karina Hart and her fake accounts on Twitter and Facebook

Vanities - Karina Hart and her fake accounts on Twitter and Facebook

Vanities - Karina Hart and her fake accounts on Twitter and Facebook
Karina Hart y sus cuentas falsas en Twitter y Facebook.
En una entrevista para ddf, Karina dijo esto:
In an interview for ddf, Karina said this:

“Is there anywhere that fans can follow you, like Facebook, or Twitter?
Right now you can follow me on Google +, I made me a new Facebook account after I got deleted, but I’m not using it much. I have no Twitter account, so if you find my name there, it’s not me (I know there are some). My fans keep asking me about my own website, I’m not working on it yet, I know, I’m a bad girl!"
Pero después de investigar encontré cuatro cuentas en Facebook y dos en Twitter!
But after researching I found four accounts on Facebook and two on Twitter!
                        Cual es la cuenta original? What is the original account?
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger