Home » , » Leanne Crow: Diary Entry 8 - Huge Boobs for the new year!

Leanne Crow: Diary Entry 8 - Huge Boobs for the new year!

Diary Entry 8 - Huge Boobs for the new year!
Hi there everyone! It is a new year and it is also the middle of the month and that means that it is time for some more huge boobs diary photos! I took all of these myself so I hope you don't mind the photography… it's a little close up, if you know what I mean ;)  I am sorry but I cannot help that… My arms are only so long and my boobs are so big that it's hard to get some space between the camera and my nipples, LOL. I did manage to take a few of them why was doing one of my live WebCam chat shows so I hope you like this outfit I have. It's got a very stretchy quality to it but it also shows off my huge tits so very well.  Let me know what you think! xoxoxo -- Leanne
Download Gallery Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger