Home » , » Scoreland: Emily Anderson - Voluptuous Xtra #10

Scoreland: Emily Anderson - Voluptuous Xtra #10

Emily Anderson - Voluptuous Xtra #10
Emily Anderson buys breast cream that allegedly works overnight. She shows her man the jar of breast enlargement cream she has rubbed on her tits. He tells her that the stuff will never work and goes to sleep. When he wakes up, he sees that Emily's top has come unbuttoned because her big tits have burst it open. The cream works! She is now the proud owner of huge boobs. Before he wakes Emily up to fuck her, he plays with her tits and lines her up to slide his cock in between them. He will layer real breast cream on her jugs of joy after he has her pussy.
After this XXX video, Emily talked to an editor about her big boobs. "I think every guy who sees them, their jaws drop. They like to touch them, play with them and, you know, do what you guys call titty fucking. And a lot of pulling, sucking and tugging on them. My nipples are extremely sensitive. I get like instantly wet. Instantly dripping. I get so wet just from somebody touching them or sucking on them. If the fabric rubs the right way on my nipples, I get hard in a second and really wet down there. They kind of move and jiggle when I walk if I don't have a bra on, so yeah, I guess you could say my nipples are always hard and I am always wet!"
Download Videos Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger