Home » , » Scoreland: Lexy Marie - Keys And Toes

Scoreland: Lexy Marie - Keys And Toes

Lexy Marie - Keys And Toes
"When I was younger, I had a piano instructor who loved legs and feet. I would always catch him staring at my legs and it really turned me on that I had this hold over him. I began to come to practice in sandals and in the middle of our lesson, I would remove my shoes and start to caress the piano pedals with my bare feet as I played. I knew he loved to watch that and his pants would strain to contain his massive hard-on. Soon I became bold enough to stroke the pedals with both feet mimicking a foot job and I would smile at the sharp intake of breath that signaled to me that he had cum in his pants. We never discussed what was happening between us and we never spoke out loud about this game of footsie, but we continued our sexual piano lessons for years. I would practice and at the end of the lesson, I would jerk the pedals with my feet until he came in his pants. Then I would go home and masturbate thinking about the possibility that one day he might lose his cool and fuck me on the piano bench. He never did and we eventually parted ways, but until this day, I can't play a piano without becoming so horny that I have to play with my pussy and cum all over the hard wooden bench."
Download Videos Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger