Home » , » Scoreland: Tori Dean - From legendary MILF to 40Something fantasy

Scoreland: Tori Dean - From legendary MILF to 40Something fantasy

Tori Dean - From legendary MILF to 40Something fantasy
In 2001, a radio station voted Tori Dean "Legendary MILF of Arizona." We don't know what that means, but it sounds good. Tori is 46 now and even more of a MILF than before.
"A photographer I was shooting for told me about a girl who had been picked to be in 40Something, and he said I was much hotter than her," Tori said, not naming names. "That made me think I had a chance."
Just a chance? 36D-27-36 should have made her think she had a chance. Being willing to spread her pussy on-camera didn't hurt, either.
There are some things that 36D-27-36 don't tell you. Those numbers can't tell you that Tori has a smooth, tight, shaved, fuckable pussy that looks great on-camera. They don't tell you that Tori has a delicious asshole. They don't tell you that Tori has a chemistry with the camera that's absolutely organic.
"I've been a cam girl for a while, and I love it," she said. "I wasn't even into masturbating until I became a cam girl, but now I love to play with myself. I enjoy vibrating toys on my clit while a guy watches."
Watches and jacks. Tori wants you to do that, too.
Download Gallery Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger