Home » , » Rachel Aldana - Black And White Babe 1

Rachel Aldana - Black And White Babe 1

Black And White Babe 1
Heya everyone and welcome to Friday, which can mean only one thing here at my site… time for another fab HD video to help you roll into the weekend.  So I saw my Twitter pal Leanne Crow did a black and white set a while back and so I figured I would do one as well… only in color.  Does that make any sense whatsoever?  Don't worry, it doesn't to me, either. ;)  Actually it is not in black and white color-wise, it's more in a black and white lingere outfit with a very sexy cleavage-inducing bra for my big boobs that will really get your blood pumping.  My boobs have been growing lately, as you know, so I am finding it harder and harder to get clothes and bras and as you can see in this one, I can barely get my arms around them!  I hope this makes your weekend a bit brighter… ;)  xoxoxo -- Rachel
Download Videos Free!

 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger