Home » , » Rachel Aldana - Black And White Babe - Set 1

Rachel Aldana - Black And White Babe - Set 1

Black And White Babe - Set 1
Heya there everyone, I hope you all had terrific weekends and are ready for another fab week.  So I decided to do things a bit backwards this month because I usually debut a new outfit via photo set first and then follow up with the video, but this time we are doing it in reverse, so I hope that doesn't throw too many of you off by any significant margin. ;-) this is the photo set of me in my new black and white bra and lingerie set and I really went all out on it and tried to vary my poses and various states of undress a little more than usual.  The bottom line is that whether its a photo set or video, it's still another big boobs extravaganza so I hope you enjoy! xoxoxo - Rachel
Download Gallery Free!

 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger