Home » , » Scoreland: Cameron Skye

Scoreland: Cameron Skye

Cameron Skye
Our model search led us to Cameron Skye, an outdoorsy chick who loves working out in fitness classes at parks. Cameron likes to water-ski, wake-surf and wake-board in the summer and snow-board in the winter. Pretty much everything but water-boarding is on this active girl's list. When she's not stretching her bod and bouncing her boobs, she's checking out pro sports. "I like to watch football, baseball and basketball when I have the time," Cameron says.
Cameron loves her chest and says it's good to be noticed. "My favorite thing is when guys check me out and the girl they are with gets jealous," says Cameron. "I like to wear tight, low-cut shirts that show a lot of cleavage. My favorite kind of bra is a push-up bra that really makes them stick out and up." Why can't more girls have Cameron's attitude?
"I was one of the 'big-boob girls' in school. I didn't have the biggest tits in school but I got a lot of attention and the guys were always asking me out. The most fun job I've had so far was being a lifeguard." The fun part about that job would be watching Cameron in her swimsuit. Artificial respiration, anyone? Welcome to SCORELAND, Cameron.
Download Gallery Free!
Download Videos Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger