Home » , » Scoreland: Gabrielle Love - Love Power

Scoreland: Gabrielle Love - Love Power

Gabrielle Love - Love Power
The Scorecard letter section at SCORELAND has published three letters about Gabrielle Love over the last few weeks--one by a subscriber who had never written before. And considering all of the many sensational models we've found, that says a lot. She's got the power. Here she is one more time. Feast your eyes as Gabrielle parts her silky thighs, tit-men.
R.N. writes: "I find myself returning to this one specific beauty every time for the exquisite moment of pleasure when I shoot my load. That's what happens to me with Gabrielle Love. I have started masturbating three times over Siri having her way with two cocks, but I never fail to turn to Gabrielle when I cum."
A. writes: "I love Gabrielle Love. She is the ONE. I have been a long time subscriber. Well this is my first time ever sending in a comment. Not that I've never been inspired before. Oh the beautiful women you've given us over the years. It's just that Ms. Love has sparked something inside of me to scream out, 'Encore, Bravo!'"
Download Gallery Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger