Home » , » Scoreland: Pheona Monroe - Call 36FF-Heaven

Scoreland: Pheona Monroe - Call 36FF-Heaven

Pheona Monroe - Call 36FF-Heaven
"Sucking cock satisfies me best," says Pheona Monroe who believes it is better to give than to receive. "I love doggie, mish, sideways, reverse cowgirl...there isn't a position I don't enjoy. I love all kind of foreplay especially when a man sucks my nipples really good and hard. The only thing I don't do is anal. At least not yet. I usually swallow cum but sometimes I spit. It depends on the cum and how it tastes. I'm pretty good at deep-throating. It's how I open my throat." 
Pheona  is a busty arrival from Los Angeles, eager to fuck and suck on-camera. She's the first SCORE model to say that one of her hobbies is birdwatching. That's a coincidence because that's our hobby too. Double breasted birds. Now the big question is, can Pheona handle the nine-inch meat-drill of the Champ man? Can she deep-throat it and take it all the way inside her clam? She's gonna try!
Download Gallery Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger