Home » , » Scoreland: Slone Ryder - Bad Ass Motorcycle Mama

Scoreland: Slone Ryder - Bad Ass Motorcycle Mama

Slone Ryder - Bad Ass Motorcycle Mama
Slone Ryder shows what a bad-ass biker dream chick should look like in these Voluptuous photos. She's ready for Sturgis. Now retired from exotic dancing, Slone dresses conservatively these days but still extremely sexy at times. "It all depends on how horny I'm feeling," Slone told us.
She's still a man-magnet. "The funniest thing a guy ever said to me was 'Baby, your ass reminds me of an onion. Every time I look at it, it brings a tear to my eye.'" Slone didn't say if that got her motor running or if the guy was unable to handle Slone's dangerous curves and skidded out.
Download Gallery Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger