Home » , » Leanne Crow - Yellow Lace 1

Leanne Crow - Yellow Lace 1

Yellow Lace 1
Hey there everyone.  So who is up for another eye-popping gander at some really big boobs, hmmm?  ;-)  My big tits are sooooo heavy that some days I don't even know what I am going to do with them, I swear.  This new video from this new shoot should give you a pretty good idea of just how much these puppies weigh because I have to do quite a bit of heavy lifting of them, if you know what I mean, LOL.   I am pretty sure I could get a good workout just by swinging them around and maybe using them for a few curls while I am at it.  Anyone out there want to help me out? You all could probably get a good workout yourself!  xoxoxo -- Leanne
Download Videos Free! 

 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger