Home » , » September Carrino - Webcam #128

September Carrino - Webcam #128

Webcam #128
Hey guys, welcome back for another Webcam Wednesday treat and this time I did one in my very special Raiders top!  I grew up in the Bay Area so I am a dyed-in-the-wool silver and black fanatic so don't be giving me any lip! ;-)  Seriously I did this one because I took an InstaGram photo in it and I got so many good responses and people tweeting me back that I should do a WebCam video in it that I figured, why not? It's a great idea because it's a sexy shirt anyway and the sporty-ness of it makes even more sexy. Plus it's perfect for really big tits like mine, because it's tights and stretchy and shows off good curves -- that Raider logo is really stretched out across my big boobs, so that makes it perfect for this in my mind!  Go Raiders!  xoxoxo -- September
Download Videos Free!

 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger