Home » , » Scoreland: Moreen Helm - Real Divorcee Of Orange County Gets Ass-fucked

Scoreland: Moreen Helm - Real Divorcee Of Orange County Gets Ass-fucked

Moreen Helm - Real Divorcee Of Orange County Gets Ass-fucked
'Oh, I just love your cock,' 55-year-old first-timer Moreen Helm says at the opening of this scene. 'I know you're going to fuck me hard. I just can't get enough. Your cock is all I like.' Isn't that nice? Isn't it wonderful that women can get away with that kind of talk? Imagine if you said to a woman,'Oh, I just love your pussy. Your pussy is all I like'? She'd slap you across the face? She'd say, 'You don't like me for me?' or some kind of shit like that. But Moreen says, 'Your cock is all I like' and within seconds, she has that cock in her mouth. Because we guys...we don't have egos when it comes to stuff like that. If a MILF like... Click here for more!
Download Gallery Free!
Download Gallery Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger