Home » , » Scoreland: Trixie Blu - For Starters, A Big, Black Cock For Trixie Blu

Scoreland: Trixie Blu - For Starters, A Big, Black Cock For Trixie Blu

Trixie Blu - For Starters, A Big, Black Cock For Trixie Blu
'I'm a big fan of the BBC...big, black cock!' says Trixie Blu, a 47-year-old wife, mom and grandmother-to-be from Cincinnati, Ohio who gets big, black cock in her very first hardcore scene anywhere. 'It's only been about a year since I had my first BBC. I'd never had an interest in big, black cocks at all. My husband has blue-eyes and is a very charming white man with a runners build, and I love that, but over the past year, I've acquired quite a desire for big, tall, well-endowed Afri-can-American men.' Hey, we like to keep our ladies satisfied, especially when they're as hot and sexy as Trixie. She's a green-eyed blonde with DD-cup... Click here for more!
Download Gallery Free!
 
Copyright © doutorgoogle - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger